Oh my goodness I am in love with the colour scheme and minimalism of it
MINIVANIA 2D pixelart assetpack
A downloadable asset pack
MINIVANIA 1.0 Features:
- Over 1000 different Tiles in this set (8x8px) a 32*32 size should be around 1024 tiles (over 3000 with color variations)
- characters / monsters included with basics walk / attack animations
- boss tiles included
- a ton of level variation tiles: rock / dirt / vines / grass / castle / stone
- background tiles included: floating castle, moon & clouds, trees, brick patterns
- 3 color palette 🎨
- 3000 Tiles all together due to color variations (3* 1000 different Tiles)
- Basic UI Tiles included
credit: This set was inspired by MrmoTarius, check out his Twitter
- green: #35ca74
- hightlight: #f6dcc2
- purple: #76428a
- dark: #222034
If you have any questions, reach out to me via Twitter, or here on itch.
You can modify and use this set in your commercial games. No worries!
>>>Leaving a rating for this set is highly appreciated<<<
|Updated||5 days ago|
|Made with||Unity, Unreal Engine, GameMaker: Studio, RPG Maker, Aseprite, Godot, Phaser, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||2D, Dark, Dark Fantasy, Metroidvania, Pixel Art|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- 1.1 HotfixesSep 18, 2020
- Release: Minivania 2D Pixelart 1000+ Tiles assetpackSep 17, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
These are beautiful
This is really awesome! thanks :)
These are awesome! I'm starting to do tilesets myself, this is super helpful :D
3 dollars for this is an absolute steal my dude
Thanks :) its not about the money. It's just to keep going on with a coffee. Would love to see what people do with the graphics!
Nah there is a complete tileset with 3 differents colors I mean for 3$ you can make it 20 easily
This is really awesome! I've never used tiled before, but I did notice that the .tsx file references miniventures. Anyway hope that's helpful info :)
Thanks for pointing out. I renamed the files before uploading. first I wanted to split it into multiple assetpacks "Mini Ventures" but than it become one big set. will fix it.
Amazing pack, love the colors and the minimalism.